“If awareness is missing, intelligence stands no chance”.
You are invited to a full immersion course on personal transformation and insight.
The rewards of taking the full Transformation Intensive are surprising new perspectives and realizations about your hidden assumptions and thought patterns that you had no idea were “running you”, even if you are a change professional and have done a lot of interior work. You learn the skills to dissolve limitations, recurring patterns and inner conflicts. The approach guides you further on a practical prototyping path to accomplish radical change in day to day life and make it last. The insights of this course can be directly applied to personal, professional, and collective challenges.
The Transformation Intensive addresses individuals and teams who:
- feel they are running against the same old walls and have tried different approaches that showed limited success;
- experience recurrent life situations they are tired of;
- are interested in exploring how to generate insightful solutions from intuition , even in challenging situations;
- are in a period of in their life and would like to create something new that is more aligned with who they really are
- would like to experience their Self in a depth and a clarity they didn‘t have access to before.
- gain insight into the deeper, most hidden mechanisms of change and transformation
- learn a practice of ‘precision consciousness’, presencing and generative listening
- find and use efficient tools and access to intuition if you are operating predominantly in thinking mode
- create a solid structure if you are operating predominantly in intuitive mode
- use your potential fast track for stage development – from socialized to self-authoring and self transforming mind in the language of Robert Kegan.
- gain deeper insights into how to deal with resistances to change in yourself and others
- strengthen personal integrity and coherence
Methods: The course speaks to your own level of expertise and takes place in a safe and light environment. It will be thoroughly experiential. It uses methods and materials that can be seen through the lenses of Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory, Otto Scharmer’s U-Theory or Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change work. They can also be cross-referenced with other more intuitive transformative processes, tools and methods. The course is an excellent training ground for professionals, managers, integral thinkers or leaders interested to go deeper in their own development and enhance their personal capacity and professional skill set. It provides a powerful community of practice for change makers.
Course Details: February 2015, tbd, countryside near Berlin/Stettin, Germany. In order to get some impression about the place where we are holding the Transformation Intensive see www.schmagerow.com. Please ask for details. For more information on course costs, travel, accommodation, or else write to email@example.com or call on Skype annecaspari. I am happy to answer your questions or give you a taste of the program. On request there are shorter modules available that are both preparatory to the big course and yet standing on its own feet with a complete result.